Monday, August 16, 2010

Crazy Days

Today was Olivia's first cheer practice. She has been excited for weeks. I know I have said it a million times but I truly have the utmost respect for my sister-in-law, Carmen. She has four kids, all involved in activites, works full time and still manages to get them all where they need to be on time. Now, you have me. I have two children, one not even potty trained yet and only one that is currently involved in anything. My afternoon consisted of leaving work a little late, driving like Dale Earnhardt, Jr. all the way to school to pick up Olivia, making her strip in the car as we run down the road to get to practice by 5:30. Olivia was saying the whole time, "You want me to do what in the car? Momma, we are going to get a ticket for this!" But I have to say, I was ON TIME!!!

Olivia had a blast a cheer practice. Becuase she was one of the "older" girls on her squad she got to help teach the cheers to the younger ones. You put that girl in any type of "power"position and she is heaven. She kept looking over at me during the practice to make sure I watched her every move. She is such a mess but I honestly wouldn't have her any other way. She definitely keeps life interesting.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!


Love to all,

Mycalee

5 comments:

morgan823 said...

Don't worry your not alone. I'm always running late!! :)

Beachbumaw said...

God bless you!!! I know that crazy feeling and I only have ONE!!!

Allison said...

That cracks me up! I run late everywhere I go too, just ask my husband. HA!

Amber said...

My life is about to become that way, I feel your pain.

The Abstons said...

Glad to see you back at blogging. I have been horrible lately since pregnancy took over. I have beach pictures from July "saved" but not yet posted.. CRAZY...