Sunday, August 16, 2009

Busy Weekend

Whew! That's is all I can say to describe the crazy weekend we have. I wish I had a weekend where I had absolutely nothing to do. Where I can stay in my gown all weekend long.But that will never happen as long as I have two liitle girls and as long as I keep them involved in everything imaginable.....So here we go.......

Friday was my sister-in-law, Danyel, surprise 40th Birthday Party! It was fantastic and we really had a great time. My brother-in-law out did himself once again. They are just the cutest couple ever. The party took place at the Trussville Community Center with catering by the Cullinard. Taylor had Danyel's old childhood pastor and several of her childhood friends speak. Taylor, my brother-in-law, even had wrote down for each letter of the alphabet words that he felt described Danyel. It was the sweetest thing ever!!! Not a dry in the place. Here is a couple of pics from the party:



The cake



The Birthday Girl and Mylee



On Saturday was Olivia's First Cheerleading Game! I have no idea how we are going to make the 9:00 games when we barely made the 11:30 game but I guess we will manage. It was soooo hot but we had a blast. We all had our Husky Pride t-shirts on. Even baby girl had her "Husking In-Training" T-shirt on. Mylee loved it! She kept clapping and yelling for her sister. It was teh sweetest thing. Of course we smashed Center Point.....as usual. Olivia did wonderful. I was so very proud of her. Those poor little girls were out there in the heat and did not complain one bit! We ended up staying for my niece's games as well so it ended up being an all day ball park affair. But that is okay, we loved every minute of it. I love football! I love sitting there with the whole family watching the games with everyone. It really is sooo much fun. Plus, the whole community comes out for the games and you really do get to know so many people. Sunday was cheerleading picture day. That was an event within itself. It took 2 hours in the heat to get all 40 girls pictures made and 1 team picture. Needless to say, I'm exhausted. But all in all it was a great weekend. Here are some pics from the games:








Olivia and my niece Natalie:


Olivia's Squad

2 comments:

morgan823 said...

So cute!!! Don't forget to let us know when her games are and we'll come! :) I think your brother in law needs to talk to Ben, that was so sweet! LOL!

Amber said...

Too cute!! I can't wait to see her cheering!